Please take a moment to read this note from our League President.
I just wanted to send a quick update to make sure everyone is on the same page regarding expectations for the Fall season.
First and foremost, we want to be transparent that rules may change as the season progresses due to the evolving nature of the pandemic.
We will do everything we can to ensure that we play a full season, which means that we plan to abide by the most up-to-date guidelines put forth by the city, state, and CDC.
At this point in time, the rules are as follows:
- If you have tested positive for COVID or have a reasonable expectation that you have been exposed, DO NOT come to your game. You are expected to abide by the 10-day quarantine rule after testing positive before returning to the fields. Violators will be suspended from participating for the rest of the season.
- If you are not feeling well the day of a game, DO NOT come to the game.
- No high-fives or handshakes after the games.
- Each team is expected to spread out on separate sidelines, as opposed to sharing one sideline.
- Spectators are not prohibited, but they are expected to socially distance (6 feet) from other spectators while on the sidelines.
- No dogs are allowed at the fields.
- Pick up your trash. If you bring something in, make sure you take it out.
Let’s have a great season!